Thank You All participants for the tremendous response to #rpacult 2020.
At a Glance:
73 Code Submissions (~21% which is a high turn out)
21 Shortlisted Candidates (Which will be showcasing their idea to the judges on 31st October and 1st November 2020)
#RPA #RPATOOLS #RPACULT2020
Tool Name: Blue Prism
|Siva Teja Yadav Kukkannagari||RPACULT143||RPACULT139|
|Bijendra Singh Chouhan||RPACULT006|
Tool Name: Automation Anywhere
|Setric Breeze J||RPACULT084||RPACULT097 |
|Deshmukh P||RPACULT058||RPACULT070 |
Tool Name: Techforce
|Gudipally Rajashekar Reddy||RPACULT212|
Tool Name: UiPath
|Formy Manilal Shah||RPACULT065||RPACULT036|
|Bannari Shankar Jayaraman||RPACULT203||RPACULT216|
RPATools.com and ExcelCult proudly present the RPA hackathon “The” RPACULT-2020 . The first of it’s kind , Tool- Independent, For all – RPA Hackathon. Demonstrate your capability, win prizes, get recognized and get a certificate of participation.
Students, Professionals or any one having knowledge on any RPA Tool can participate in the hackathon
You can participate either as an individual or as a team.
Automation Case and RPA Tool:
- You can choose your own automation case.
- There is no restriction in choosing RPA tool, you can choose any available RPA tool in the market for submission of your use case.
Registration will be opened from 29th September 2020 till 11th Oct 2020.
- You need to submit your working case by 25th Oct, 2020.
- Submission Link will be active from 12th October 2020 till 25th October 2020.
- Submission after the 25th Oct 2020 is not considered.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING SUBMISSION:
All participants need to submit their solution via online form to be made available on this page.
The solution may consist of one or more of the following:
- One Pager Presentation/Word File explaining the use case (Mandatory)
- Working Code Package or Github Link to the code (Mandatory)
- Youtube Video link (optional)
- Power point presentation detailing the solution (optional)
Top 10 cases will be shortlisted based on the below criteria (ICD)
- Best Idea (Innovative)
- Full proof working solution (Complete)
- Having best practices in place (Deployable)
Shortlisted candidates will be announced on 28th Oct 2020
- The Judges are industry experts and well known/established faces in RPA industry.
- Details to be provided in submission link.
- All ten teams will be allocated slots by 1st Nov 2020 to present there automation case to the Panel of RPA experts.
- Three Winning teams will be chosen according to the votes cast by the panel of judges
- Winners will be announced on 2nd Nov 2020
1st Prize – INR 15000 or Equivalent in case of international winner
2nd Prize – INR 10000 or Equivalent in case of international winner
3rd Prize – INR 5000 or Equivalent in case of international winner
Registration Open: 29/09/2020
Registration Closes : 11/10/2020
Submission Open: 12/10/2020
Submission Closes: 25/10/2020
Top 10 Shortlisting : 28/10/2020
Final Results: 02/11/2020
Prizes Distribution : 03/11/2020
NOTE: Incase of any disputes, the decision taken by the organizers will be deemed to be final.