What is this?
RPATools Hackathon 2021 is a unique concept hackathon designed for participants who are new to RPA technology and UiPath product suite. This hackathon is brought to you by RPATools.com in association with Automation Pathshala .
In this hackathon, you’ll build end-to-end solutions which will cross the limits of automation and can be used beyond imagination.
The aim of this hackathon is to provide a platform for entry-level developers to showcase their skills and help kickstart their careers.
This is the time to tease your brain and begin 2022 with amazing automation.
A participant is eligible to take part in this hackathon if they fulfill one of the below criteria:
- A university graduate with passing out the year between 2017 to 2021
- Currently enrolled in a university program with passing out the year of 2022 to 2025.
- Anyone who is new to RPA and UiPath and has less than 1 year of experience in the mentioned technology.
- Should have less than 1 year of work experience.
Besides, each participant should have completed the RPA Developer Course from UiPath Academy. (YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS BEFORE THE END OF THE HACKATHON AND IT’S FREEEEEE!!)
Failure to comply with any of the eligibility criteria would lead to disqualification from the Hackathon.
Registration Form : Click Here
- Cash rewards (upto INR 200000/-)
- Internship opportunity
- Job opportunity
- 10 x UiPath certification vouchers
- 20 x Spot awards
- 50 x Brand Merchandise
- 50 x Goodies
- and many more..
|19th Dec 2021||Registration Start|
|Last date of registration|
|Last date for solution submission|
| ||Final Round of Judging (demo)|
| ||Winners Announcement|
Download the presentation format here
Things to submit:
1- Process Design Document (Optional)
2- Project Files/Workflow/Working Code
3- Presentation – Explaining the problems you have solved including As-Is and To-Be Digram (no longer than 10 slides)
4- Solution Video – Explaining your project execution along with results (no more than 7 minutes)
5- Additional Scripts (if Any)
Other rules and regulations
- Each participant can select any usecase which could be helpful to any of the below categories
- Social Media
- Helping MSME businesses
- Solution has to be fully functional end to end and should be built using UiPath platform only.
- Each participant can only enter ONE and only ONE Solution.
- Solution must NOT be available on UiPath marketplace or YouTube video or Prebuilt solution.
How it works?
- Interested participants can register themselves using the link : https://rpatools.com/2021/12/rpatools-hackathon-2021-registration-form/
- Each participant will be required to appear for a online test (link to be shared post the registration)
- Shortlisted participants can choose their use case from predefined category to build and submit.
- Final shortlisted participants will be given a time slot to present their use cases in front of a judging panel involving RPA industry experts.
- Ideation 10% – We will evaluate your idea and how it adds value
- Completion 30% – As per ideation we will evaluate whether you have completed project
- Technology 20% – We will evaluate based on how effectively you have used UiPath products to achieve it
- Presentation 30% – We will evaluate how well you present your solution in the final judging round
- Implementation 10% – We will evaluate your project based on implementation readiness in real life
Education Partner: Automation Pathshala
Important Note: All decisions taken by the organizers (RPATools.com) will be deemed to be final and irreversible.
- In case of a joint winner – Prize money will be distributed equally amongst all winners.
- TDS @30% will be applicable on the winning amount.