Blue Prism provides numerous certification paths for all roles inside a CoE (Center of Excellence). In this post, we will concentrate on the Developer and Solution Designer track of Blue Prism Certifications.
Few Generic Points
- You can download the FREE trail/learning edition of Blue prism from the Digital Exchange website.
- Blue Prism Exams can only be given at a pearsonvue authorized center.
- The candidate needs to have a valid Blue Prism Portal account before he/she can register for an exam
- The Pearsonvue account username and BluePrism Portal username must be same for auto linking.
- Please ensure your name in your Blue prism portal profile is exactly same as your government issued ID card/passport.
- You will get the score card automatically once you finish your exam.
- If you have passed the exam a digital badge will be issued to you in next 24 hours.
- No separate certificate is provided after the exam is over.
- For any clarifications/questions regarding any of the certification, please write to email@example.com using your portal registered email id and provide your portal username in the email.
AD01: Blue Prism Accredited Developer
- This is the basic certification required to be a Blue Prism Certified developer.
- Video based self Training Materials can be accessed directly free of cost from Blue Prism Portal
- Do check out the Foundation Training Details for further information.
- The exam contains 50 questions with 70% marks (35 questions correct) to pass.
- Price: 110 USD (Singapore), 70 USD ( India)
- Once you pass the AD01 certification, you need to wait for 6 months to be eligible for APD01/ASD01 certification.
APD01: Blue Prism Accredited Professional Developer
- The certified Professional Developer (APD01) exam represents the highest level of certification for a Blue Prism developer
- To register for the Professional Developer (APD01) Exam you will need to be in possession of Blue Prism Portal account and a minimum period of six months must have elapsed since the candidate successfully passed the Developer (AD01) exam. A minimum of 1 month must elapse between a failed exam and an exam resit.
- 50 Questions – 70% pass mark -60 mins Exam length
- Price :110 USD (Singapore), 70 USD (India)
Essential Guides in addition to APD01 :
- Advanced Exception Handling Guide
- Advanced Work Queues Guide
- Development Best Practice
- Logging Best Practice
- Browser Automation Guide
- Java Automation Guide
- Credential Manager
- Login Agent User Guide
- Login Agent Release Notes
- Advanced Work Queue Guide
- Web Services
- PDF Automation
- Using Mainframe Spy
- Surface Automation Basics
- Surface Automation Advanced
ASD01: Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions
- The Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions (ASD01) exam tests a candidates understanding and appreciation of scalable, secure and efficient Blue Prism process solution design techniques and principles .
- 27 Questions, 60 Mins, 70% Pass marks.
- Pre-requisite: AD01 must be passed and 6 months have been elapsed since you cleared the AD01 exam.
- The Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions (ASD01) exam provides a series of detailed scenarios as well as short questions. Questions are multiple response with each correct response awarded a point. The first 5 questions are long scenario based question and awarded double points. These first five questions represent 40% of the total marks and should take you around 25 minutes to complete.
- Free ASD01 TRAINING can be accessed on Blue Prism Portal.
- Price: 110 USD (Singapore)
- Designing for unattended automation
- Sub-processes and wrapper objects
- Recoverability and scalability
- Object design
- Case management
- Workload management
- Data management
- Web services
An RPA/IPA enthusiast, having 10+ years of rich industry experience.
Tools Expertise : Blue Prism, UiPath, WinAutomation, Intellibot, Kofax RPA (Kapow)