Company Name : Novo Nordisk
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience Level: 5-7 Years (3+ years into analyst role)
Education: B.Tech/M.Tech or Equivalent
Role: RPA Analyst
Nationality : Any
Skills Required: Refer Description
How to Apply: Apply here
Contact Person : Sowmya K M at +91 959 138 4715
RPA developer for People Operations department
Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives? Join our team at Novo Nordisk and get a life-changing career!
About the department
Global Service Centre (GSC) People Operations (PO) is highly engaged in ensuring delivery of high-quality human resource services to various geographies within Novo Nordisk.
As an RPA developer, you will drive and run some projects independently. Collaborate with stake holders like GSC PO managers in running all projects within GSC PO project team and identify areas for process improvement and operational excellence, create program timelines and drive on-time project delivery. Furthermore, we expect you to analyse and understanding the business processes, while leading technical assessment of automation opportunities and designing and developing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions. Besides, you must implement and maintaining automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand and must be involved in creating and maintaining Solution Design Documentation (SDD).
Additionally, you must ensure quality of coded components by performing end to end unit testing and conduct integration testing on key applications and must review integration testing results and reassess need for further action, request access for applications and user credentials. We also expect you to perform rigorous testing to evaluate the automated process in various scenarios in collaboration with Line of Business (LOB) and develop the solution design for to-be automation and include exceptions and test scenarios.
In addition to the above, you must configure the RPA code/script based on solution designed and conduct testing and test the code and debug fix any issues and validate that the bots are performing as designed and must review the code and ensure compliance with coding and testing standards. Supports end-to-end implementation right through design, implementation, test and deployment. Conceive and plan RPA “demo” from an end-user training & awareness standpoint. An understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
Last but not the least, you must be involved in supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process and identifying and communicating the technical software requirements & dependencies.
Below are the qualifications required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.E. or BTech) from a reputed Tier1/Tier 2 professional engineering college with good academic track records and grade
- 5-7+ years of proven programming and development/configurations skills in UiPath2.0 to meet the defined design/solution approach, preferably in a well-known Multinational Corporation
- Experience and understanding in documenting business processes using UML or BPMN notation
- Experience of having worked with a pharmaceutical/healthcare company or a client on the IT side is a plus
- Comprehensive and evident understanding ofMicrosoft technology (VB .NET, windows, internet explorer, SQL server, web services, MS office)
- Method of access (internal client network, internet, local access)
- User authentication (SSO, central LDAP, individual log in)
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements
- Good analytical skills and should be able to grasp existing systems and propose solutions accordingly
- Excellent written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs