Company Name : AIG ANALYTICS & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore, India
Tools: Any RPA tools, Project Management
Experience Level: 1+ years of Development Experience in RPA
Role: Junior Manager Internal Audit– RPA
Nationality : Any
Skills Required: Refer Description
JOB ID: JR1905210
How to Apply: Click Here
• Developers for Robotic Automation with 1+ years of experience as Development in RPA.
• Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize it as an automated solution.
• Ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
• Degree with programming/ scripting experience.
• Experience in .Net or Java, VB Script & Basic HTML is required.Specific competences (Desirable)• Insurance / Banking domain application experience is value add.
• Experience in OpenSpan and Blueprism Robotics Automation Tools.
• Good knowledge and experience on C# programing language.
• Certification in any of these tools is preferred.
• Education Qualification- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
• Location- Gurgaon /Bangalore
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.