Company Name : ARCADIS
Location: Bangalore, India
Tools: UI path, Blue Prism , Automation Anywhere
Experience Level: 3+ years (3+ years into Uipath Preferred)
Education: Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering/Computer Science/Math/Statistics or related discipline.
Role: Senior RPA Developer
Nationality : Any
Skills Required: Refer Description
JOB ID: AGD010XI
How to Apply: Click Here
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for RPA Developer to work on our projects in Bangalore.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
• 3-8 years’ experience on any leading tools of RPA UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism.
• 3 years on one or more of working on Process Automation projects with experience of RPA tools, in particular UIPath.
• Experience in UiPath (Advanced Level 3 certification), UiPath Orchestrator, SQL, .Net
• We are looking for people with a passion to drive automation across a global organisation.
• Skill in automation using Python and experience of Java, .NET framework application development is preferred
• Cognitive Automation experience will be an added advantage.
• Skills to translate business needs to RPA solutions and communicate with the business.
• Experience in developing RPA prototypes and Proofs of Concept.
• Working experience on Relational Databases (MS SQL/ Oracle DB).
• Should have an entrepreneurial spirit and be capable of technically leading RPA development throughout the organization.
• Should be capable of designing end to end processes using workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Should be able to convert complex processes into simple and standard steps.
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities:
• Focus on Process automation with UiPath, use of RPA to automate internal and client facing processes.
• Leading the training and development of RPA tools across teams.
• Active participation on Global RPA project to provide technical expertise while setting up technical governance at the CoE.
• The candidate will participate in development, configuration, design, implementation and testing of process solutions to meet the defined requirements.
• To design end to end processes using workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Providing business case justification for RPA and establish proof of value to the client.
• Process Automation monitoring and troubleshooting, status reporting, testing and issue resolution across all the phases.
• Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes and test scenarios in detail where required.
• Responsible for RPA architecture and RPA technology administration functions. Provide training to offshore or other teams in automation process and technology.
• In-depth understanding of the RPA/ Cognitive tool vendors and service providers along with knowledge of tool capabilities, features and functionalities.
• Strives to embrace diverse ideas, best practice, and industry trends from a variety of sources (internal and external) to create quality solutions, products, and services.
• Working across a matrixed environment with many teams and stakeholders.
Key competencies / Values:
• Client focus – differentiating through tailored skills and depth of client understanding
• Excellence – striving for excellence, recognising that excellence is defined by our clients
• Trust – building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients, colleagues and business partners
• Teamwork – working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual
• Responsibility – taking responsibility for our performance and our safety
• People – we create the environment for people to realise their potential