Company Name : Genpact
Location: Hyderabad, India
Tools: Any RPA tools, Project Management
Experience Level: 8+ years of Experience
Education:B.E., B.Tech, M.E., M.Tech, MCA,MBA (Full Time Only)
Role: Senior Manager – RPA
Nationality : Any
Skills Required: Refer Description
JOB ID: HMS003821
How to Apply: Click Here
In this role, you will be responsible for, Identify the gaps in the control and articulate the risk in the issues. Discussion with client and partners to explain the gaps and remediation recommendations. Onshore and offshore discussion with client point of contacts to review quality of deliverables, work papers, audit/ assessment reports
Identify the gaps in the control and articulate the risk in the issues
Discussion with client and partners to explain the areas of improvement and remediate recommendations
Onshore and offshore discussion with client point of contacts to review quality of deliverables, work papers, audit/ assessment reports
Exposure to Information security and risk assessments for third parties and suppliers
Proficiency in General IT Controls, Business Continuity management, applications controls and third party reviews.
Advanced knowledge of IT domains covering endpoint security, network security (basics of IDS/IPS, firewall, SIEM, network components etc.), cloud security etc.
Driving independent IT and Information Security Audits for international and domestic clients
Ability to independently execute audit assignments and report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies and improvements in operations
Gaining in depth knowledge/experience of technology processes, systems and infrastructure including project management, change management, access management and data processing operations such as job scheduling and monitoring, problem management and back-ups
- Bachelors in Economics or Technology.
- CA or MBA or M.Tech Preferred
- Required relevant experience in performing IT Audit, security assessments and reviews covering areas of IT security, physical security, information security and other significant control must have validated experience in balancing significant projects.
- Good understanding of CoBIT 5 Domains of Access Management, SLDC& Change and Computer Operations and Control Design and Testing of SOX IT General Controls (ITGC) and IT Application Controls (ITAC)
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem solving abilities.
- Position requires the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and balance confidential information discretely and authoritatively.
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and integrity.
- Good PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel 20 – 40% of the time.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Oct 4, 2019, 9-50-06 AM
Master Skills List
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Services