Company Name : Ericsson
Location: Gurgaon, India
Tools: RPA tools- Blue Prism,
Experience Level: 4+ years of Experience
Education:B.E., B.Tech, M.E., M.Tech, MCA (Full Time Only)
Role: RPA Developer
Nationality : Any
Skills Required: Refer Description
JOB ID: 278444
How to Apply: Click Here
Purpose of the Job Role
- Convert analytics strategy into architecture guidelines
- In conjunction with Data Scientists, create analytic solutions in line with Stakeholder needs.
- Design, develop, and deliver analytics solutions
- Provide operations support for Analytics solutions.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Transform strategy into capabilities
- Manage strategy execution
- Manage solution roadmap
- Design & lead solution development
- Develop and test solution components
- Solution maintenance & support
- Project Management Skills
- IT processes, IT tools & Infrastructure Knowledge
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Learning and Researching
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Lean & Agile Knowledge & Skills
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- An appropriate degree in computer science or related disciplines; and/or relevant industry experience in analytics solution design and development activity.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Applicable process domains knowledge.
- Applicable analytics technologies; develop and run processes
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log