With First of its kind, UiPath has become the first RPA vendor to launch a mobile app for it’s control room called the Orchestrator.
An excerpt from UiPath forum is as follows:
UiPath Orchestrator Mobile is the first mobile app to allow you to securely monitor your RPA environment from anywhere at any time. Now you can receive alerts in real-time on the performance of your digital workforce. Get instant insight into the performance of your robots with at a glance dashboard. Easily track your robots, jobs and schedules on the go and never miss an alert again.
To use UiPath Orchestrator Mobile you must:
- Be running UiPath Orchestrator version 6.0 or higher.
- Have an existing account on that Orchestrator Instance.
- Supported with iOS version 11.0 and higher OR Android version 5.0 and higher.
- English is supported only at this time.
- Optimized UI experience on Smart Phone.
UiPath Orchestrator Mobile delivers:
- Instant alerts on the status of your automation health and RPA system state for faster response.
- Filtering and search of alerts by severity, message, component, and time leads to easy access of detailed information.
- Visual and easy to understand dashboards and charts providing performance insights.
- Visibility into job and robot status.
- Drill down data including type, status and logs for robots, machines, jobs, and schedules.
- Graphical view of license usage for better license management.
Please review the following information:
Terms & Conditions – To review the terms and conditions statement for this program, click HERE
Installing UiPath Orchestrator Mobile for iPhone, click HERE
Installing UiPath Orchestrator Mobile for Android, click HERE
Report issues or feedback for the UiPath Orchestrator Mobile HERE
Complete Post Android and for IOS.
An RPA/IPA enthusiast, having 10+ years of rich industry experience.
Tools Expertise : Blue Prism, UiPath, WinAutomation, Intellibot, Kofax RPA (Kapow)