In RPA project discovery phase, It is essential to calculate cost benefit analysis and payback period to determine it is worth to invest in project.
- Payroll/Enablement cost for development of RPA Project.
- Infrastructure Cost(VDI/Desktop for hosting solution and RPA Tool license cost)
- Operation Support Cost (Once project is live and supported by production support/operational team)
- FTE Automated Cost saving.
- Non tangible benefits like less error in processing, better efficiency and productivity, matching SLA etc.
So, lets take example of below opportunity our benefit is 25K in FY19 and 38K in FY20 is worth to invest.
Thumb rule for payback period, if start getting benefit in:
6 month : It is excellent case for automation.
1 Year: It is good case for automation.
2 Years: It is not good case for automation:
Keep learning and share your feedback.!!!!!
Technologies Exposure: Microsoft .Net Architecture, RPA, AWS Architecture.
Core Competencies: Technology Architecture, Cloud Architecture, RPA Architecture, Architecture Blueprints, SOA,Serverless, Project Management.
Certification / Exposure
o PMP Certified Professional.
o Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master
o AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate.
o Accenture MTA Certified Technical Architect.
o Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA professional.
o Blue Prism Certified Developer.
o UiPath RPA Developer Advance Diploma.
o BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.