Requirement elicitation plays an important role for any project. Functional requirement is important but technical requirement / NFR’s are also of equal importance.
You can consider functional requirement sits in the middle and technical requirement defines the breath and depth of the solution.
In any RPA solutioning along with business process , process potential also plays a good role which decides how system behaves in boundary conditions.
Below are the aspects which should be considered while designating any RPA solution and those deciding factors needs to be captured before taking any architecture decision.
- Security: Requirements that have things to do with access control, data integrity, authentication, and wrong password lockouts fall under functional requirements.
It is very important aspect of any RPA project and deals with government regulation and organization policies for any business process.
· Use encryption techniques and credential vault for it.
2. Scalability: Capability of a system, network, or process to handle a growing amount of work, or its potential to be enlarged to accommodate that growth.
RPA project transaction volume can go up and down , also transactions trend can show spikes. Hence it is important to match the define SLA by ramp up or down the BOTs.
· Bot Farm ( Automation Anywhere)
· Work Queue Management
3. Operability: It is a property of a solution which enables it to work well in production and along with easy troubleshooting.
Post Stabilization operations team to take handle any upcoming problems hence any issue comes during that time should be easily troubleshooted .
Error handling and logging
4. Availability: It is a system capability which enables BOT to run for the business agreed operational hours.
High availability always comes with cost. If you have tight SLA in that case you need to think of high availability.
5. Portability: It relates to system capability where code should be enabled with the capability to work on cross environment or system
If code is running in one machine it should run into another machine.
Use of configuration file
6. Extensibility: It is an aspect where implementation takes future growth inn account and is able to adjust changes without transformation.
It is important to think whole project as small reusable component and design component in such a way that these can be used in upcoming project. It can helpful in reducing efforts of next project and your contribution in organization asset building.
Component wise development
Best Coding practices
Technologies Exposure: Microsoft .Net Architecture, RPA, AWS Architecture.
Core Competencies: Technology Architecture, Cloud Architecture, RPA Architecture, Architecture Blueprints, SOA,Serverless, Project Management.
Certification / Exposure
o PMP Certified Professional.
o Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master
o AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate.
o Accenture MTA Certified Technical Architect.
o Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA professional.
o Blue Prism Certified Developer.
o UiPath RPA Developer Advance Diploma.
o BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.