Some of identified best coding practices in automation anywhere.
- Variables: Use of meaning full and proper naming convention for task and variables.No hard coded data within Variables.
- Task: Follow maximum 300-500 lines of code in one task.
- Comments: Use meaning full comment for better maintainability.
- Security: Uses of credential vault and encryption of sensitive data.
- Exception Handling: Use of error handling to capture error line, description and screen shot to easily fix the issue.
- Wildcard (*): Use wildcard (*) or variables in Window Title to avoid further issues in BOT.
- Internal Delay – Keystrokes: When using special keystrokes, use at least a 50 ms internal delay for all commands that involve setting text.
- Window Actions: Use ‘Maximize Window’ command on all windows and applications to increase portability.
- Delay: Do not use unnecessary Delay commands. Rather use ‘Window Exists’ and ‘Timeouts’ options in object cloning.
Technologies Exposure: Microsoft .Net Architecture, RPA, AWS Architecture.
Core Competencies: Technology Architecture, Cloud Architecture, RPA Architecture, Architecture Blueprints, SOA,Serverless, Project Management.
Certification / Exposure
o PMP Certified Professional.
o Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master
o AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate.
o Accenture MTA Certified Technical Architect.
o Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA professional.
o Blue Prism Certified Developer.
o UiPath RPA Developer Advance Diploma.
o BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.