- Fear of job loss: Some business people are not supportive of automation and think it could eat their job. It is challenge to get their support during implementation and UAT of process automation.
- Skilled resource availability: Due to RPA various tool availability in market, quick upgrades in tools and tool preference in organization to organization are some challenge to get skilled resources and retain.
- Ownership: Mostly it is observed issue in ownership of automation between technical and business team.
- Expensive infrastructure and licenses cost: Due is expensive infrastructure and licenses cost, it can’t fit everywhere from ROI prospective. In some countries you can get resources at low cost.
- Infrastructure Issues: It is observed due infrastructure issue, lot of automation don’t work correctly after some patch update and moving code from one environment to another
- Auto changing Credential before expiry: Keeping secure and making sure only ROBO know the password is a key challenge in most of RPA tool.
- Limitation of tools: It is found that most tool won’t work for case like captcha, flex application, hand written pdf etc and make it hard to automate process 100%.
- Target Application: Due to upgrade in application, continuous enhancement is needed and which is associated with payroll cost.
- Optimal ROBO utilization and meeting SLA : It is always a challenge to use ROBO optimise and automatically meeting the SLA requirement based upon spike up and down in transactions from compliance and cost prospective.
- Short term solution: It provides immediate relief and benefit, long term solution requires frequent process eradication and optimization.
Refer to original post here.
Technologies Exposure: Microsoft .Net Architecture, RPA, AWS Architecture.
Core Competencies: Technology Architecture, Cloud Architecture, RPA Architecture, Architecture Blueprints, SOA,Serverless, Project Management.
Certification / Exposure
o PMP Certified Professional.
o Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master
o AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate.
o Accenture MTA Certified Technical Architect.
o Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA professional.
o Blue Prism Certified Developer.
o UiPath RPA Developer Advance Diploma.
o BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.